Friday, March 6, 2020


Friday the 6th of March 2020.
I left Wodonga on Tuesday & left the extrawheel trailer. I broke the back axle attachment. I used a wrench instead of a Allen key. I've ordered another.

On Tuesday night I set camp north of Yarrawonga.  On high ground next to the Murray river. Next morning it was raining & didn't stop much for the next two days.
On Thurday my water filter was just taking for ever. So I decided to cycle in the rain to Cobram to get water supplies. I got drowned like a rat in the process.

Bought 9 rolls of toilet paper & I was lucky to get that. Some veggies etc. Started cycling back & lucky the rain cleared. So by the time I was back I was half dry. My phone had
charged on the werk attached to the dynamo to 45 % from 6 % & I used it in the town for a bit. The sun was shining so out with the 60 watt solar charger to fully charge the phone.
About 1 half hours later.

That was yesterday today it was dry so I packed up. Rang fruit picking work. Got told to ring back next Tuesday after all dries out.
I then decided to cycle to Cobram get lots of water 17 litres. Some food supplies & camp next to the Murray river for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment